Conference Registration Fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
Please see above registration deadlines and payment instructions below.
Are you planning to attend as a group of 3 or more participants? Claim a discount by sending an email to info[at]icrbs.org.
Deadline: 10 July 2023
Authors (Students) €360
Authors (Regular) €390
Virtual Presentation €160
Registration Fees Include
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable.
* Extra paper fee : 75 €
* Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
* Conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal or you can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
BY WIRE TRANSFER
Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC – CHASDEFX
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info [at] icrbs.org