- Professor of Education Leadership and Management, London Centre for Leadership in Learning, UCL
Professor Peter Earley holds the Chair of Education Leadership and Management and is Director of Academic Affairs at the London Centre for Leadership in Learning at the Institute of Education, University of London. His central research interests are leadership, leadership development, school improvement, professional development, inspection, self-evaluation and school governance. His most recent book is
Exploring the School Leadership Landscape: Changing demands, changing realities, Bloomsbury.
Dr. Partha Malakar
Dr. Partha Malakar is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology, South Calcutta Girls’ College, University of Calcutta. His research interests are Educational Psychology, Child and Adolescent development, Clinical Psychology and Indian Psychology.
M.Sc. in Clinical and Forensic Psychology, Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta, India. Ph. D. in Clinical Psychology, Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta, India.
Dr. Chryssantus Kastowo
Dr. Chryssantus Kastowo, S.H,M.H, Institution: Faculty of Law of Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Address: Jl.Mrican Baru, 28, CT, Depok, Sleman, DIY, Indonesia. Business Law and Intellectual Property Law.
Dr. Theresia Anita Christiani
Dr. Theresia Anita Christiani, SH.M.Hum. Institution Faculty of Law Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Address: Jl.Mrican Baru, 28, CT, Depok, Sleman, DIY, Indonesia. Expertise: Banking Law and Commercial Law.
Rosina Aleksieva Kakova
Senior lecturer in specialized French at the University of Food Technologies in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Scientific interests in the field of business French language teaching and comparative linguistics.
Dr. Anny Retnowati
Dr. Anny Retnowati, SH.M.Hum. Institution Faculty of Law Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Address: Jl.Mrican Baru, 28, CT, Depok, Sleman, DIY, Indonesia. Expertise: Criminal Law, Legal Politic and Legal Ethics.
- Prof. Husam Bakr Khalil, British University in Egypt, Egypt
- Dr. Ahmad Okasha (Ph.D), Canadian University Dubai, UAE
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. M. Cuneyt Yenigun, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Prof..Jaime Ferri, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Prof. Bashar H. Malkawi, University of Sharjah, KSA
- Prof. Sevil Sargin, Marmara University, Turkey
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lina Kaminskienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Prof. Dr. Genutė Gedvilienė, VMU, Lithuania
- Assoc. Prof. Sandro Serpa, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Assoc. Prof. Doc. dr. sc. Andreja Sršen, University of Zagreb,Croatia
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aslı Erciyes, Kadir Has University, Turkey
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Asst. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Zélia Breda, University of the Azores, Portugal
- Dr. Mark Lee, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Assoc. Prf. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Prof. Dr. Habil. Ioan-Gheorghe Rotaru, Timotheus’ Brethren Theological Institute of Bucharest, Romania