PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- ICRBS publishes selected papers and distributes them to the participants as well as its extensive international network outside of the event. Apply to have your paper published and share your findings with a global community of peers, students, faculty members, and other members of the academia around the world.
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross References.
- The proceedings will be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All papers have the publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals, among others.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-60-7. All full papers submitted for conference proceedings will be evaluated using a double blind review process and published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.